Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Lately....

Life sure is moving quickly these days.....life and Little R!  He is an official walker now.  I'd say he walks 60% of the time and crawls 40%.  He is into everything!!!  It is so cute to watch him "toddle" around and explore things.  He is so happy as a walker.  I still can't get used to the fact of watching him "walk" around the corner into the room I am in.  It just blows me away!  His hair is growing like crazy and he now has "wings."  I have always had "wings," so I guess he gets that from me.  If I pull my hair straight back into a ponytail, I get these curls coming out of the sides of my head....just like Little R (minus the ponytail)!  I am feeling pressure from Trey to cut his hair, but I am holding out as long as I can.

Here are some pics taken of Little R over the last week or so:

 Little R in his "big boy" outfit

 This was taken about a week ago, when he was taking 5 steps or so at a time....boy things have changed in the course of a week!

 He is so proud of himself!

 Little R is very interested in Chip's cage

 He loves to play with the blinds....trying to put a stop to this, but Trey had the camera and lets him do things that I don't....hehe!

 Why are you flashing that in my face again?

 He loves to explore around on the patio and play with the pine straw

 Playing with some pine straw

 Checking out Chip

 Huh?

I snapped this today of Little R and Cali, the baby I keep one day each week.  It cracks me up.  

1 comment: