Saturday, August 27, 2011

Important Announcement....


In case you have not heard our news, Little R is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!  Yep, Baby Glendye #2 is due March 19, 2012.  This will make our two little ones 18 months apart.  We could not be more excited about this little blessing on the way!!!  As many of you know, we had some bumps along the way when trying to get pregnant the first time, so this somewhat unexpected surprise is certainly something we are thanking God for daily!  So far, the pregnancy is going well.  I am having to do pretty much the same regiment of shots and things that I did when I was pregnant with Little R because of some blood flow issues I have.  Although giving myself a shot in the stomach everyday is not fun, it is totally, 100% worth every stick, burn, and bruise. (These shots burn like crazy and often leave huge bruises...:(  )  On the up side, because of these blood flow issues, I get to have alot of extra ultrasounds, so we have been able to see our little baby and hear his/her heartbeat 5 times already, and I am only 11 weeks!

I have definitely been more nauseas this time around, so that has not been fun.  I hope that will come to an end pretty quickly.  I have also been tired but not as tired as I remember being when I was pregnant with Little R.  Maybe it is just that I don't have time to be tired....who knows?  

Everyone is already asking me if I think we are having a boy/girl or if I want a boy/girl.  Honestly, I feel it is a win/win situation.  I think we would both LOVE a little girl, but at the same time we would LOVE for Little R to grow up with a brother so close to his age.  Only God knows the perfect baby and gender for our family, so we will be happy with whatever He gives us.  I don't know if we will find out the gender this time or wait until he/she is born again.  The verdict is still out!

I am going to close with this verse from 1 Chronicles.  I love this verse that praises God for who He is.  Each time that I have found out I was expecting a baby, I have used this verse to praise and thank the Lord for blessing us.

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours.  Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; You are exalted as head over all.  Wealth and honor come from You; You are the ruler of all things.  In Your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all."

1 Chronicles 29:11-12


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I saw it on facebook this morning but didn't have a chance to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so happy for you. You make very cute babies, can't wait to meet Baby G #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! Isn't God amazing!
    On a diff note though, get ready :) and start stocking up on diapers! :)

    ReplyDelete