Monday, August 15, 2011

11 Months

On August 11, Little R turned 11 months old.  I cannot believe that in less than a month, we will have a 1 year old at our house!!  I mean, WOW!!  I love this stage that Little R is in now.  It keeps all of us busy, but it is so fun to watch him explore and learn.  He is "toddling" around everywhere and is into everything....cabinets, trash cans, toilets, dog food, etc.  He points at everything now and usually says "baaa"....whatever that means!?!  I was trying to hold out getting him a haircut until his first birthday, but I doubt we'll make it.  His hair is getting a bit out of control, so we'll see :)

Happy 11 Months Old, Sweet Boy!!!

Things he is doing:

-walking everywhere.....very little crawling these days
-throwing Chip his ball
-waving constantly
-pointing at things
-saying "mama" and "bye bye"
-eating a lot of blueberries, strawberries, and raisins (he loves these)
-finally cutting a top middle tooth (we think)....he won't be our vampire baby anymore
-loving eating in restaurants....he is just mesmerized by everything and everyone

Here are some other pictures of him at 11 months:








No comments:

Post a Comment