Saturday, July 30, 2011

July Favorites

Another month down!  Here are my top 5 favorites from July, in random order:

1. Step 2 Push Car

Every morning after we eat breakfast, Reives, Chip, and I take a walk around one of the big loops in our neighborhood.  We used to go for our walks in the afternoon around 4, but it is way too hot at that time.  I usually push Little R in his push car.  He absolutely loves it!  He bounces up and down, and his latest thing is that he is constantly trying to grab the wheels while I am pushing him.  I am trying to put a stop to this, but he is very curious.  Here is a picture of him riding in his push car.


I bought this car at a neighborhood yard sale for $1!!!  Best deal ever!!!


2. Canon PowerShot SX30IS

This is the camera that Trey gave me for my birthday.  I absolutely love it!  It takes fabulous pictures and has some really cool settings to play around with.  The zoom is incredible.  Thank you, Trey, for my fabulous birthday present!

Here is a pretty cool picture that my brother in law, Josh, took with my camera:




These rice crackers are the perfect snack for Little R.  He loves them.  The only bad thing about them is that if he drops one before he is done, Chip will snatch it up and then Little R gets upset :(



Last weekend, Trey, Little R, and I visited some of our friends that live on St. Simons Island for the afternoon.  Ann and I hit up the Bailey Boys Outlet.  They have a huge clearance room with last year's clothes at a huge discount.  I was able to buy Little R two outfits that both serve as two outfits in one.  So, essentially, I got him 4 outfits at a huge deal.  Here they are:


This outfit is reversible.  I love the fire truck and the deer.  I also think the deer outfit can be used around Christmas, since it is a muted red and green plaid.  Plus, the deer has a red nose....Rudolph :)


This outfit has a button on top.  It can be used as the plain, red corduroy longalls, which will be monogrammed, or the Christmas top can button on for a different outfit. 

I was pretty excited about these finds!

5. Blueberries

These have a become a favorite food in my house to everyone except me.  I like blueberries, but they are by no means my favorite fruit.  I prefer to have grapes, an apple, or a banana as a snack.  The boys in my  house, however, both LOVE blueberries.  I can never buy enough of them.  Earlier this week, Little R and I met some friends at a local blueberry patch to pick blueberries.  They are going fast, but this morning, I made blueberry and strawberry pancakes.  They were a hit with Little R.  This was his first taste of pancakes.  They have milk in them, so we'll see how he tolerates them.  So far, so good!



Somebody was pretty happy after breakfast this morning :)

Well, there you have it.  The top 5 for July!!!  Now, on to August.....

No comments:

Post a Comment