Little R had a big weekend this time. Now that he is walking, he was able to explore around and just plain enjoy himself. August is definitely not our favorite time of year to go down there (extreme heat and pesky black gnats), but we still had a blast. Here is a recount of the weekend:
On Friday morning, Trey, Little R, Chip (our dog), and I went on a walk around some of the property. Here are some of the pictures:
Later on Friday:
Little R worked on eating and getting his top two front teeth (they are finally coming in)
Little R swang and swang and swang...he could not get enough!
Daddy took Little R on the tractor
We all modeled our latest "do's"....Little R's afro won by a long shot!
Little R had a big time playing around the cabin....
On Friday night, my parents (Grandaddy and Grammie) and my sister and her husband (Aunt Laura and Uncle Josh) joined us for the rest of the weekend. So, Little R had alot of extra people to play with him on Saturday. He loved that!
On Saturday, we rode down the road to look at the cows.
I don't think Little R knew what to think about these guys. He acted a little bit scared when we got up close to these cows. He did, however, wave "bye bye" to them when we drove off :)
We took Little R on a golf card ride around the property. This picture is taken from the dam, looking back across the pond at the house.
Had to get a black and white shot, too...
Little R was hammin' it up in the golf cart....
Cutest baby I ever did see....
We played with Chip....
Later that day, Trey and I went fishing. Trey caught a fairly good sized bass, but I only had two nibbles :(
Little R had alot of fun with his Grammie and Aunt Laura :)
Needless to say, it was a very fun weekend, even though it was not Little R's best car trip. He has always loved riding in the car....until this trip. I hope it is only a phase!!!! Overall, he was a happy little camper, and we cannot wait to go back to "The Pond" in the fall!






No comments:
Post a Comment