1. Oreo Fudge Cremes
These things are GOOD! Trey and I don't usually buy cookies and keep them in the house. I LOVE to bake cookies, so when we have cookies around, they are usually some that I have made. However, I am definitely tempted to keep these around for a little, sweet treat :) We had some of these at The Pond when we were there a few weeks ago. YUMMO! They remind me of the traditional chocolate covered Oreos, but on a much smaller scale. If you have not tried them, you should.
2. Swiffer Duster Extender
The current house that we live in is the first house that I have ever lived in with hardwood floors in the family room. The current sofa that we have now is the first sofa I have ever had that has pedestal legs and sits up off of the floor. This combination makes for a pesky, little problem called dust bunnies all underneath the sofa and love seat. The worst part about it is that these days when people come over, we usually spend some of our time on the floor playing, and the dust bunnies under the furniture are very visible. Our sofas are very deep (i.e.- when the back cushions are removed, two people could lay down side by side), so getting all of the way underneath them is difficult. I have tried the broom, vacuum extensions, etc., but I still cannot seem to get all of this dust. So, I finally decided to try a new product to remedy this problem, and VOILA! Dust bunnies=extinct! I also like this product for dusting the fan blades (so I don't have to climb on top of the beds) and the tops of the blinds and such.
3. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr/ Illustrated by Eric Carle
My child is obsessed with this book. He carries it all over the house with him. It is also the only book he will sit in our laps and listen to. All of the other books that we read him have to be read while "playing" with him on the floor. He is a busy little guy these days. On our trip to The Pond, we gave him this book in the car. It was so cute to watch him "read" it to himself in the back seat. He would turn each page and talk to himself in "Reives language." I am glad that he has a favorite book, and I anticipate that he will definitely have this one memorized in a couple of years!!!
4. Yo Baby Yogurt
This has quickly become Little R's favorite food. Yo Baby Yogurt made by Stonyfield Farms is whole milk yogurt and is 100% organic. So far, I have only bought the peach flavored yogurt, but they also make vanilla, banana, blueberry, and maybe some other flavors that our Publix does not carry. I was a little nervous to try yogurt because of some potential dairy issues Little R had when he was little and could still have. However, he has done fantastic with cheese and yogurt, and we have not even seen a hint of his eczema break out. I am trying to give Little R a protein with every meal, and this yogurt is packed with protein. He usually gets it for lunch, and I make sure that he eats some fruit and veggies first because once he sees the yogurt carton, he is done with everything else! Thank you, Stonyfield Farms, for making my little guy so happy!!!
My 10 year high school reunion is quickly approaching!!! Because I was a class officer and one of the few class officers who is local, I have a big part in planning our reunion. I am not sure if we will have a big turnout, but it will still be a blast with whomever shows. We opted to send evites instead of mailed invitations. I have never created or sent evites before, so I was a little unsure with how everything worked. But, I discovered Punch Bowl Evites, and the process has been extremely easy. It was easy and fun to create and send the evite, but the best part is how the website lets you manage your guest lists. It shows if and when each person checked the evite. This has been beneficial in letting us know if we have the correct email address for each person. There are still several people who we are having a hard time tracking down, but most of our class has been accounted for and invited. If you ever need to send evites for any occasion, I would definitely recommend Punch Bowl!!!
Now, on to September, fall, UGA football (GO DAWGS!), and some very special birthdays!!! (And, hopefully some cooler temperatures, so we can finally enjoy the great outdoors all day long!)





No comments:
Post a Comment