"HE is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Surprise!
This past weekend Trey surprised me with a 5 year anniversary weekend getaway. I knew we were going somewhere, but I had no idea where we were going. He lined up the whole weekend, including for his mom to keep Little R. I was a little sad to leave Little R, but I knew that he would be in good hands and would do great with is Grandmommy. We packed up and headed out early Friday afternoon to.....St. Augustine, Florida! We had a blast. We went out to eat, slept in, played putt putt, went to the beach, walked around downtown St. Augustine, and just enjoyed spending time together. Oh yes, did I mention we played putt putt again, only because I beat Trey the first go round???? I am so thankful for my sweet hubby who planned this weekend away. It was much needed, and we had a BLAST! When we got back to pick Little R up on Sunday, he was so happy to see us and had grown about 100 times cuter while we were gone. Here are two pictures of us from the weekend, and a cute picture of Little R playing with his buddy Chip (just an extra)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How sweet!
ReplyDelete