Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Buddies

Before I was pregnant with Little R, my friend, Jenny, and I used to run together a few afternoons every week.  Well, a month after I found out I was pregnant with Little R, Jenny found out she was pregnant with her first baby.  Our runs gradually turned into walks, but we walked 3 miles a few mornings each week up until when I delivered.  I mean, you should of seen us walking around the neighborhood with our big bellies about to pop!  Neither of us found out the sex of our baby, but we both kind of thought that I was going to have a girl and she was going to have a boy.  Boy, were we wrong!  I had a boy, and she had a little girl named Cali.

A few months ago, I started to keep Cali one day each week, while Jenny goes to work.  Cali is about 3 1/2 weeks younger than Reives, and it is so fun to watch them interact.  Although keeping 2 little babies can be very challenging, it has actually been easier than I thought.  Little R is quite the mover and Cali is quite the talker.  We keep hoping they'll teach the other one their "tricks!"  I have tried to take some picture of them over the past few months, so I thought I would post some of these 2 cuties.

 1st day I kept Cali (I think Little R was 5 months and she was 4 months)


 Asleep after a walk

Chewing....







What cute little babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment