This type of cake is called a charm cake, and different types of charms were placed inside. Everyone who attended the luncheon pulled a ribbon to discover what charm was at the end of it. Each charm represented a special wish for the bride and groom. One of the ribbons had a ring instead of a charm attached to it, symbolizing the person who will be the next to get married. Guess who pulled that one??? ME!!!! I quickly tried to switch with someone, but I got stuck with it. Here are some other pictures from the luncheon:
Carolyn and her bridesmaids
The rehearsal dinner was held Friday night at The Savannah Golf Club. It was also loads of fun. I always love hearing toasts at rehearsal dinners. I also always get nervous if my husband is one of the people to give a toast. You never know what embarrassing stories he might tell!
And finally, The Big Day! The bride and bridesmaid spent the day lounging around in bathrobes, eating good food and getting pampered by hair and makeup artists! You can't beat that!!!
Carolyn getting her makeup done
The ceremony was beautiful, and Carolyn was such a stunning bride!!!!
The reception, held at the Hyatt, was gorgeous. I think we all thoroughly enjoyed the sit down dinner, consisting of filet mignon and salmon. YUM! Here are some pictures from the reception:
First Dance as Husband and Wife
Me and Trey with some of our college friends who have also become good friends with Trey's brother, Ross
Me and my handsome husband
And, finally, the weekend ended with a Sunday brunch. Little R was able to make it to the brunch, and here is a picture of him with his Uncle Adam (Trey's other brother.)
CONGRATULATIONS, MR. AND MRS. ROSS GLENDYE!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment