Sunday, July 17, 2011

Around the House

As I mentioned in the last post, my amazing hubby got me a camera for my birthday.  I have enjoyed reading the "instruction manual" and playing around with it this weekend.  I still have alot to learn because it can do so much!  It has tons of really cool settings and features.  Here are some pics Trey and I took this weekend:

 Setting that makes pictures have a "poster" or "old" effect

 Black and White w/ green accent

 Black and White

 Black and White w/ red accent

 Black and White w/ blue accent


 Just a pretty picture of our hummingbird feeder that not a single hummingbird has come to in the 2 years we have had it

 Knockout Rose


 Little R

 Vibrant Color setting

 Not sure of the setting, but I like this picture

Black and White w/ blue accent (and stick residue on face)

This was the first weekend that we have not had plans in months.  We enjoyed hanging around the house and relaxing.  Here is a recap of Little R's weekend:

 Unrolling the TP

 Playing outside

 Reading his favorite book before church

 Giving Chip his "chewy"

 Eating Chip's chewy

 Trying to play with and eat sticks

 Eating crackers

 Reading the newspaper/tearing up the newspaper

 Cruising around

 Snuggling with Mama!


What a fun weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this little boy! Can't believe how cute he is and love your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! He is getting so big and has so much hair, Davis doesn't have much! I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could have play-dates!

    ReplyDelete