Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Royal Wedding

I was so excited to attend The Royal Wedding last weekend.  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  The reception was a blast, and the prince and princess were truly a stunning couple:


I was so blessed to stand by my sister's side as she pledged her life to a wonderful man.  I could not have hand picked a more perfect guy for her.  The whole weekend was a blast.  Here is a recap of the weekend:


Thursday night, we (family who was in town plus bridesmaids) went out to dinner at Bella's and then downtown to Lulu's chocolate bar.  


We had to make a quick stop by the hotel where my aunts were staying for Laura to get her garter and wedding gift.  My Aunt Mary made Laura's garter.


My dad's three sisters (Aunt Chris, Aunt Mary, and Aunt Peggy) gave Laura an original oil painting of an angel.


On Friday, my grandmother (Nana) and my mom's sister (Ann Marie) gave Laura the bridesmaid's luncheon at The Savannah Golf Club.  Everything was beautiful, and the food was delicious.  Here are some pictures:


Ann Marie and Reives


The bride introducing everyone.





Friday night after the rehearsal, we all headed out to Wesley Gardens for the rehearsal dinner.  The menu was baked chicken, pork chops, mac and cheese, squash casserole, green beans, rolls, and banana pudding.  YUMMY!  We watched a slideshow of Laura and Josh and listened to a few toasts!  

Daddy giving a toast


The prince and princess







Wedding Day!!!  We began early Saturday morning with hair and makeup.  

Yikes!!!

The hair turned out beautiful!  I love this picture!


This is probably my favorite out of all of my pictures that I took.  Alot of the pictures that I took did not turn out because apparently my camera was turned to the night setting :(

The flowers in the church were gorgeous!

The bride and her handsome nephew!

The reception was held at The Savannah Yacht Club...Father-Daughter Dance


Delicious wedding cake, made by Baker's Pride.

Groom's Cake

My parents enjoying the reception

I love my sister.  Isn't she beautiful?  Watch out Kate Middleton!

Last dance



Off to the honeymoon.....

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Westberry!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment