Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Crazy Life!

So, life with two is craziness!  But, I feel so blessed and happy to be the mother of two beautiful and healthy boys!!!!  I feel like we are getting pretty adjusted to being a family of 4.  Little R has done really well adjusting to the baby.  He has been so sweet and interested in Baby Brooks from the start.  He loves to kiss his head and point to/poke all of his body parts :)  Little R did go through a week of being fussy/clingy, but he has really come around.  The hardest part of each day is keeping Little R occupied while I feed Brooks....which feels like all of the time!  Brooks has been such an easy baby so far.  I know he is still in the "sleepy" stage, so I hope he continues to be this easy once he "wakes up" good!  He has been going 4-5 hour stretches at night, which means I have only been having to get up once to feed him...woohoo for sleep!  I usually feed him around 10 before I go to bed, and he wakes up again between 2:30-3.  Then, he usually sleeps until 7 or 7:30.  Brooks still sleeps most of the day, which has given me plenty of time to attend to my very busy 18 month old :)

This week, I have been getting out of the house some.  I have taken both boys to the doctor, grocery store, to visit the school where I used to teach, and to a friend's house to play.  I am so glad to be getting out of the house in this pretty weather!  On Monday, I took Reives to his 18 month check-up and Brooks to his 2 week check up.  Reives is in the 88th percentile (34 inches) for height and the 66th percentile (27 lbs 1 oz) for weight.  Brooks weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 21 1/4 inches.  He has already gained a pound!!!!
Here are some pictures of the boys :)

 "I'm the BIG brother!"


 Such a proud Daddy :)

 So sweet :)




 1 Week Old

 First walk in the double stroller




2 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment