Tuesday, March 6, 2012

38 Weeks

It is hard to believe that I have made it to the 38 week mark.  With Reives, I never made it to 39 weeks, so I wonder what will happen this time!?!?!  I had an appointment last Friday, and there were no impending signs of labor (dialation, thinning, etc.)  I have been having "contractions" for several months, but they have actually really slowed down lately.  (Maybe the calm before the storm?)  When I was pregnant with Reives, I had "signs" of labor for several days before I actually went into labor.  There are no such signs so far, which makes me think this baby may stay in the oven a little longer than Reives did.  But, I also know things can change/happen very quickly.  Either way, we are getting more and more excited to meet our newest addition.  I pray that my labor goes much better this go around, and I also pray that I can have another natural delivery, as opposed to a C section.  This week, I have been starving.....I mean I cannot get enough to eat!  I don't remember feeling this hungry last time I was pregnant, but I guess this baby is having a growth spurt.  I had only gained 1 pound in the last 3 weeks, but I am sure I am making up for those pounds this week :)

Here is a 38 week picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment