"HE is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Sliding with "Sound Effects"
Little R loves his new slide....can you tell? He is also quite the pro at sound effects these days. I am not sure how all of this started. I try to make funny noises to get Little R to do stuff he doesn't want to do. For example, each time he gets up from his sleep, I want him to leave his paci in his crib. Of course, he doesn't want to do that, so I started taking it out of his mouth and throwing it in myself while making a funny noise. Now, he thinks it is fun to throw it in himself and make the same noise that I would make. So, we have the special sound effect noise for throwing the paci in the crib. We also have a special sound effect for him going down the stairs while I hold his hand. Now, he has a certain sound he does while sliding. I really don't know where this "sound effect" came from. Who knows? I guess he is inventing his own sound effects now, which is really just too cute:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment