30 weeks down....10 to go!!! Crunch time! We are in the process of cleaning out our guest room so that we can move Reives into it. It will become his new "big boy" room, even though he'll still be in a crib. We have already cleaned out the guest closet, and are now working on clearing out the room. Our project has been put on hold as we are waiting to see if Walmart will get a bookshelf that we want to order back in stock. We have one bookshelf that we love, and we want another one to match to move into our bonus room. However, it is out of stock, and we are holding off to see if they get more. I have searched for this bookshelf everywhere online, but it seems there are none left anywhere :( Needless to say, the books may have to be temporarily put into the attic until we figure out what to do.
I have 80% decided on some bedding for the new baby. It has been hard to find something that I love that is different from Little R's nursery and colors. I seem to be drawn to boats/fish/etc. and the same colors that are in Little R's bedding. I think I have found a fun "jungle theme" bedding that I am considering. I hope to nail it down and order it by the end of the week.
We still have no name for Baby #2. One of the names will definitely be a family name, but we are still not sure which one. We have borrowed a baby name book from a friend, and we are separately going through and writing down any names that we would consider. Then, we'll compare our lists to see if any match up. It is actually kind of fun!! There are some strange names out there!
I can definitely tell that I am in the 3rd trimester. It seems that I am hungry all of the time, and my back constantly hurts. I am still sleeping pretty well most nights, but I always wake up in the morning with a very sore back :( Pre-natal massage here I come!!! Here is a 30-week picture. I am not sure where this baby is going to fit as it more than doubles in size over the next 10 weeks, but I guess he'll fit in there somewhere :)

love seeing this and can't believe baby #2 will be here so soon! so thankful for the internet since i haven't seen you pregnant with #2!
ReplyDelete