"HE is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Monday, January 2, 2012
28 Weeks...
Today, I am actually 29 weeks, but we took this picture about a week ago. So, I'll make this a "28 week" post :) I am officially in the 3rd trimester! My stomach sure is growing and is bringing the dreaded back ache along with it. When I was around 28 weeks pregnant with Reives, I started to have this pain in my upper right back. It isn't a dull ache or soreness, but it is a somewhat sharp pain in this one concentrated spot. It pretty much never goes away and it is worst when I am lying down or in a "relaxed" sitting position. It actually feels the best when I am sitting in a straight back chair or standing. Thankfully, this pain went away after Reives was born. Well, the pain is back and started right around 27 weeks this time. This along with my lower back pain from carrying an almost 27 pound toddler around all day, makes for one big, constant back ache. It is well worth it, but it definitely is not the most "comfortable" time of pregnancy. My other main pregnancy symptom is restless legs. It usually starts up around 8:00 at night. Taking a warm bath seems to help some, but it is difficult for me to sit still and relax in the evenings :( Thankfully, once I get in bed, it usually goes away:) Ok...enough about the woes of pregnancy!!!
We are so excited about our baby boy that is to arrive in less than 3 months!!! We have started to clean out our guest room so that Reives can move into his new room! There is alot to do in the next coming months, but it is so much fun preparing for a new baby. Reives received a baby doll from his "Nana" (great grandmother) for Christmas, and he is pretty interested in it. The baby cries and makes noises when you push it's tummy. We tell Reives to love the baby, and he will hug it up close to his face. Then, he usually throws it on the ground and moves on to other things :) He has no idea what is coming!
On a side note, Little R has had a rough week. He came down with a weird rash and 3 days of fever last week. (I still thing this is a reaction to his MMR shot, but I guess we'll never know for sure.) Now, I am pretty sure he is cutting his top two canines and has seems just plain miserable for a couple of days. Tylenol helps some, but he is still pretty uncomfortable. The poor little guy can't catch a break! I hope these teeth break through soon...I feel so bad for him :(
Happy New Year from the Glendyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment