Monday, January 30, 2012

33 Weeks

Sorry that I haven't blogged much lately.  I didn't have my camera all last week, and Little R has been battling some type of cold virus, so we've just been kind of lazy :)

I am 33 weeks today!  It is almost impossible to believe that in just 4 weeks, I will be considered "full-term."  WOW!  We still have not picked a name, but we think we have narrowed it down to two first name choices.  We have not painted or set up the nursery, although I do have the bedding and some decor :)  We have purchased a double jogging stroller, and I have borrowed a double stroller that the baby's car seat can fit into from a friend.  So, we are SLOWLY making progress.  Trey is planning to paint the nursery this weekend.  We are borrowing a crib from my cousin, which we will not get until the end of February, and we are planning to use the changing table that was my sister's for the new baby's room.  Little R's room is going to stay completely the same, and I think he will be very happy about that :)

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and everything checked out perfect.  I am measuring right on schedule.  I have found a way to position my 4 pillows at night so that my back does not hurt quite as much.  I am having some contractions, but nothing regular.  Here is a 33 week picture:

33 weeks

Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks when I was pregnant with Reives.  Everyone keeps telling me that I look so much bigger this time.  What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment