Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1st Birthday Fun!!

I cannot believe I have a one year old!  Every month, I have done a "monthly" post, and I cannot believe we are at 12 months....1 year!  Little R's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so we had a fun filled weekend of celebrating.  We had a birthday party at our house on Saturday with some of Little R's playdate friends.  Then on Sunday, we had a family birthday for Reives at my parents house.  Little R had a BLAST at both of his birthday parties.  He was so excited and was literally ALL over the place!  Here are some pictures from the big birthday weekend:

The Saturday Party-It was at 12 noon at our house.  We grilled burgers and hot dogs and enjoyed the gorgeous weather:






























We had so much fun celebrating Little R's birthday with some of his little friends and their families.  Reives was not too happy about his cake, as you saw earlier.  It was too cute!

Here are some pictures from his family birthday.  It was Sunday at 4:00 at my parents house:













Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet, little boy!  I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!!!!

1 comment: