Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

This morning before church, I was upstairs feeding Little R.  Trey raced upstairs and said, "Someone rolled our house last night."  Because my hubby is a huge prankster and likes to take advantage of my extreme gullibility, I immediately did not believe him.  He went on to tell me that the "rollers" did not do a very good job because they only rolled the front and side bushes.  The best part about it, he told me, is that there were two huge packages of toiled paper left in the yard with many unused rolls in them.  Free toilet paper.....score!!!  So, I went outside to see for myself, and sure enough our yard was rolled.  Apparently the rollers got spooked or something and left the job unfinished (hence the free toilet paper left in the yard.)  I think the mysterious rollers could be some of my sweet, innocent, angelic high school youth girls that I work with on Wednesday.  Fess up, rollers!!!!  We will get you back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment