Where does the time go? I cannot believe Little R is 7 months old!!! I always like to reflect on the major changes from one month to the next. I remember thinking that between 5 and 6 months, Little R changed so much because he went from lying down all of the time to sitting up. Sitting up opened up a whole new world of grabbing toys, dogs, feet, trash (you get the point!) Well, between 6 and 7 months, Little R has changed his looks. All of a sudden, he does not look like my tiny, little baby anymore. He has two teeth now, a ton of hair, has thinned out some, and is looking less like that tiny baby I brought home from the hospital (tear, tear.) Although the fact of him growing up does make me a bit sad, I get so excited when I think about all that is ahead of him.
Here are some of the things he is doing right now:
-eating solids three times a day
-sleeping a solid 11 1/2-12 1/2 hours at night (7-7 or so)
-taking two naps
-sitting up and grabbing everything
-rolling over and over and over
-gathering his pacis together before his naps (He has 6-8 in his crib at all times...I spread them around the crib, so he can always find one, but he gathers them all up most of the time before he goes to sleep.)
-putting some strange sounds together....the beginnings of gibberish I guess
-laughing at Chip all of the time
-banging things
-lunging forward while sitting (almost getting into that crawling position)
-lifting up his arm when we wave "bye-bye" (at least we think that is what he is doing!)
Here are some pictures of him that I took yesterday on his 7 month birthday! I just can't get enough of his sweetness :)
i love this sweet boy, can't believe he is so big!
ReplyDelete