Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's A BOY!!!!

So, Trey and I decided to open the envelope.  I was pretty set on not opening it, but the thought of surprising our parents and families on Christmas with the gender was just too tempting.  I knew that it would be such a fun surprise and very memorable, so we decided to look.  And, we are having a BOY!  I have kind of felt that it was a boy all along, but Trey was pretty sure it was a girl.  We were so excited to find out.  After growing up with a sister and mainly girl cousins, I never imagined myself having 2 boys!  I couldn't be happier, though.  I think it will be fun to watch these two grow up together.  They will be 18 months apart and just one school grade.  I know there will be double trouble ahead :)

Here is how the surprise went down:





 Surprising the Glendye family!!!!

Surprising the Cleveland family!!!

I am actually very excited that we went ahead and found out the gender.  I LOVE surprises, but I am in no way disappointed.  It was still a surprise, and it was so much fun to surprise everyone else with the news.  Now, I am excited to start getting everything ready for this sweet, baby BOY!!!!

1 comment: