Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Tricks.....

Little R has been working on some new tricks this week!  I am determined to catch them on video, but of course he never does them when you want him to.  We were in the grocery store on Monday, and I said to Little R, "Ok, let's go get some bananas."  He pipes up with "anana" and points right at them!  He doesn't eat bananas all that much (they seem to stop him up if you get my drift), but I always talk about them at the grocery store when we buy them.  So, I guess "banana" is Little R's new word of choice.  He has said it repeatedly this week when we show him a banana or talk about them.  He also kept calling my apple a banana yesterday....we'll have to work on that one :)

His other new tricks involve sign language at meal times.  Throughout the past few months, I have showed Reives the signs for "more" and "all done" when we eat our meals.  All of a sudden this week, everything seemed to click.  He doesn't do the "more" sign as much, but he always does the "all done" sign when he is full or finished eating.  He also does the "all done" sign when I say "last bite."  It is too cute.  He doesn't do it exactly right, but he has come up with his own, cuter version.  If I get it on video, I will post it soon.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment