I cannot believe it......My sweet, Little R is 6 months old! Happy Half Birthday! Little R is changing and growing so quickly that I cannot savor each day enough to keep up with him! He has really "grown up" over the past month. I mean the changes in him from 5 to 6 months have been crazy. Some of his accomplishments:
-sitting up (he still falls over from time to time, but he is pretty much there)
-grabbing everything in sight and putting it straight to his mouth
-locating his paci in his crib and putting it in his mouth himself about 60% of the time
-rolling over onto his back from his stomach effortlessly (still has not rolled from his back to his stomach....I know that he could, but he hates being on his stomach and has no desire to roll there)
-banging two toys together
-eating green beans, zuchinni, and brocolli (he does not like peas)
-sucking water from a sippy cup
-tracking Chip run around
-has learned to squeal at all different very high pitched levels
He has been such an easy, little baby lately (knock on wood). He laughs and smiles alot, and he seems so super happy. It is so fun to already see a little bit of his personality. He is definitely a busy body and sometimes takes a few minutes to warm up to new people and places. He is ticklish and loves to laugh and smile at people and dogs. He can be very loud when hungry and frustrated and lets us know with alot of loud squealing (showing that little temper). He also squeals loudly when he is happy :)
I attempted a 6 month photo shoot with Little R....here are some of the pictures:
I could not get a picture of him looking at me because he was so busy watching Chip run around!!!
What a sweet little boy!
ReplyDelete