Sunday, March 27, 2011

6 Month Photo Shoot!!!!

Rewind to the summer of 2002, my first summer of working as a counselor at Epworth.  There were 9 other girls on the "Leadership Team" with me.  One of them was a girl from Vidalia named Brooke Roper. I LOVED getting to know Brooke that summer.  We had so much fun together working at camp.  We were counselors together, survived a week of traveling around South Georgia together, and were partners in crime during our end of summer "Murder Mystery" dinner!

Fast forward to 2010.  I find out that Brooke (now Brooke Davis) and her husband are living in Savannah and we finally get to hang out again!!!  Her little boy, Palmer, is a few months older than Reives, and Brooke has been someone who I have called upon to answer many of my "baby questions."  Brooke is also a stay at home mom, and she is wonderfully and amazingly talented at photography!!

Last weekend, Trey, Little R, and I met Brooke at Forsyth Park for Little R's 6 month photo shoot.  I am so pumped about how the pictures turned out.  They are truly better than anything I could have imagined, and Brooke did such an amazing job capturing Little R at this age.  There are way too many to post all of them, but these are some of my favorites:












I am so thankful to have these pictures of such a special time in our lives!  THANK YOU, BROOKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment