Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nursery Rhyme

This is my nursery for everyone to see.
I love this place, the perfect room for me!
The colors are fun, yellow, green, blue, and red.
My crib is so cozy and great for laying my head.

My room is filled with crabs, boats, and fish,
Fun pictures and even my baby dish.
I love looking above my crib at my name
And laughing with Mama when she plays the tickle game.

Rocking in my chair with Daddy is one of my favorite things
Along with reading books and having my diaper changed.
I have a radio that always plays special songs
About how Jesus loves me and will help me grow strong.

I have been wanting to show off some pictures of my nursery,
And my mom finally took some for everyone to see.
I hope you can come and visit me soon,
So that you can see for yourself my very special room!

Love, 
Reives













No comments:

Post a Comment