Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No More Little Green Friend

When I was pregnant with little R, I received several lovies at baby showers.  Some of these lovies included a stuffed animal head, attached to the lovie and others were just a small square blanket.  I do not ever remember having one of these lovies as a child, so I was not too sure if/how we would use them.  Well, it turns out, my baby LOVES his lovie.  We have been using a green frog lovie that his Grandmommy gave him for the past 2 weeks to help little R soothe himself to sleep.  It has worked like a charm until.......

Saturday morning.  Sorry, little guy, no more lovie at night for you....we cannot handle worrying about if you have covered your head with green frog all night.  I decided to still let him have it for naps, since I can go in and check on him and remove it if that sweet, little face is all covered up.  Yay for little R, though, he is still sleeping through the night, even without his little green friend!

On a side note.....don't you just want to pinch these sweet cheeks????


No comments:

Post a Comment