Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  This year my Valentine's Day is extra special....I have an extra person to love today.  I feel like such a princess living in a house with three boys (Trey, Reives, and Chip!)  I mean what more could a girl want than to be the Valentine of 3 men (well 2 men and a dog)!  I'll start with Chip....
I love this picture of Chip!  No, that is not bird poop on his head....it is spit up.  Chip had no idea Reives had spit up on his head and walked around like this for a few minutes just so I could have a good laugh.  Then he decided to rub his head into the carpet, which ended the laughter!.  Chip has been a mama's boy from the very beginning.  During the day, he follows me EVERYWHERE.  I mean if I go upstairs, Chip goes upstairs.  If I walk outside, Chip walks outside.  He is my little shadow.  He is so much fun to have around, and our lives would not be the same without our little Chip!  We are so thankful we picked him up at Keller's Flea Market 4 1/2 years ago :)


My sweet Little R!  I cannot believe that it has been 5 months since he came into the world!  Trey and I can hardly remember what it was like without him.  He is the sweetest thing ever!  He has brought us so much joy and laughter and has filled our hearts with more love than we knew we could have.  We are so thankful to the Lord for creating Little R perfectly and for blessing our lives with him.  His sweet smile melts my heart, and I am so thankful that I have the privilege to be his mama....it is the most wonderful job in the world!  I love you, little R......Happy Valentine's Day!


I just have to take a moment to say that my husband is the most incredible man in the world!  I am so thankful that God brought us together and hand picked us for each other.  He is truly the perfect partner for me.  He is my best friend, and I still get so excited each day when he gets home from work.  He is a great listener, gives great advice, helps me so much without being asked, and he makes me laugh....ALOT!  He prays for our family and seeks God's wisdom and guidance for our family and that means more than anything.  I have enjoyed watching him as a father, and I love watching Little R smile and laugh at his Daddy.  You can tell that they already have such a special bond.  Trey, thank you for being my Valentine today and every day.  I love you so so much!!!!!

Extras:






1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post! i love the pic of y'all at the rehearsal dinner! i enjoyed seeing you so much and i wish i could have spent valentines with that sweet baby :)

    ReplyDelete