Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Preschooler

September 3rd was a big milestone in the Glendye household.  Our Little R started preschool!  Now, we are very blessed that Trey's mom is the director of a wonderful preschool here in town.  So, he always has someone to keep a very close eye on him :)  Reives was very excited about his first day of school!  He goes two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and he seems to love going to school and is starting to make some new friends!  Here are some pics to document his big day!  He getting to be such a big boy!!





 Little brother wanted in on the action :)  (Brooks now insists on carrying his bookbag in the car, even though he doesn't go to school yet!)

 Gigi snapped a picture of Reives on his first day!

Had to include this picture!  Growing up, my mom always took my sister and I out for ice cream after our first day of school.  On the afternoon of Reives's first day, I had to take Brooks to the dr. because of an ear infection.  Trey decided to take Reives for ice cream while I was at the dr. with Brooks.  (He didn't even remember about my first day ice cream tradition)!  I thought it was pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment