Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Famous....sort of :)

Since we (the boys and I) are famous now, we will be signing autographs the next time we see you!!!

Back in December, the marketing director at The Savannah Bank called me and asked if the boys and I would do a photo shoot for the new Savannah Bank brochures.  Uh...let me think about it...free pictures ...get to be in a brochure....of course we will!!  Since I only had 4 days notice, we did not have time to get Reives a haircut, so it is a little on the wild side.  And, the day before the photo shoot, Reives took a little tumble down the stairs and got rug burn on his cheek and nose.  Thank goodness for photo shop!
Anyways, a professional photographer came out to our house and took pictures of me and the boys doing some ordinary things.  We got the disc of pictures back yesterday, so I am just going to share some of my favorites.  They did use 4 of these for the brochure!  They turned out really good :)  I know I am partial, but we do have the cutest little models in town!














And before photo shop....



Poor little guy :(

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! How special to be able to get these pictures for free.

    ReplyDelete