Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Under the Weather

The boys were both sick last week.  I guess once you have two kids, sickness lasts twice as long.  As soon as one gets it and starts to get well, the other one gets it.  I know getting sick is part of growing up, and that babies and toddlers have to build there immunity.  Even though they will inevitably get sick,  it is still no fun.  We missed out on a good friends birthday party (well Brooks and I did), missed a week of church and a Wednesday morning Bible Study, but we did have some nice "relaxing" (as relaxing as you can get with 2 sick kids) days at home just hanging out.  I am working on "deep cleaning" my house.  For me, deep cleaning includes, wiping baseboards, fan blades, blinds, faces of cabinets, etc.  So, I was able to check off deep cleaning our bathroom last week, so that was nice.  So far, I have deep cleaned the whole downstairs and our bathroom.  I am making progress!

It is funny when babies and toddlers are sick.  Before I had kids, I guess I imagined that they would lay around like adults want to do when they are sick.  Ha...not the case.  Reives has only "laid around" once when he was sick for 1/2 of a day when I think he was nauseated.  Otherwise, they go about their normal stuff, just in a fussier way since they don't feel well :(  Here are some pics from last week:

 Sitting like Daddy and watching football







Glad everyone is well and back to themselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment