Friday, October 19, 2012

Jaymie Christine Westberry

I am an aunt!  My sweet, little niece, Jaymie Christine Westberry arrived on October 9 at 8:21 pm.  She weighed 5 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long.



It is so nice to have a little girl in the family.  This auntie can't wait to spoil her with little girl things :)  It was so much fun taking the boys to meet "Baby Jayjay."  Reives randomly talks about "Baby Jayjay" throughout the day, which I think is so so sweet :)  Here are some pictures of the boys meeting their first "first" cousin.





My grandparents, Nana and Papa, happened to be up at the hospital when we went by to see Jaymie.  I think this picture is pretty special.  It is of Nana and Papa and their three great-grandchildren :)


And here is a picture of Jaymie and her proud aunt!  We love her so much, and we are so excited that she is a part of our family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment