I am so proud of my good eater!
"HE is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
Friday, October 26, 2012
Fall Eating
So, I decided to try a new recipe in the Publix Family Gatherings magazine. I knew that I already needed butternut squash to add to Brooks's baby food stash, so I bought some extra to make this dish. It is basically quinoa, roasted butternut squash, and arugula, topped with some delicious parmesan cheese, and baked with some yummy seasonings. I do not usually cook dishes like this, so I was very proud of myself and took a picture. Before, we sat down to eat, I told Trey that we probably should make Reives another vegetable because I didn't think he would eat this. Well, boy was I wrong. He shoveled this stuff down...arugula and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment