Sunday mornings are crazy around here! I usually have to wake up earlier than any other day of the week to get everyone ready and out of the door by 8:30! My boys had matching outfits on this Sunday, and so I really wanted to get a picture of both of them before we left for church....HA! First of all, Reives is never still. Second of all, Reives is never still. Third of all, Reives is never still. Fourth of all, I had my camera set to the wrong setting, so some of the pics came out blurry. Here is how the photo shoot went.....
"I'd rather play with my cars than sit by my brother"
"No, I don't want to sit by him...."
"I think I'll put my cars in the basket instead"
"Can I go down my slide now, please?"
At least one of them is still :)
.....except for the legs :)
Final attempt!
Hey....the matching outfits are cute....you get the "picture."
No comments:
Post a Comment