Here are some other things going on with Little R:
-has added the following to his vocabulary: "tchi" (Chip), "susine" (sunshine), "fife" (five...when we count), "keekee" (cookie), "teetee" (teetee :) ), "poopoo" (poopoo)
-Little R has gone from LOVING his baths to hating them. He got in a habit of going "poopoo" in the bathtub several times a week. We never got on to him or made a big deal out of it, but it was always kind of frantic trying to get him out of the tub before he picked it up or stepped on it, and he would always get so mad because he was not ready to get out. Now, as soon as we put him in the tub, he whines and refuses to sit down. As soon as we get him out, he turns around, looks in the tub and says "poopoo." I guess he is afraid he is going to poopoo in the tub. Poor little guy! I hope this is a short lived phase :(
-Little R loves foods with a lot of flavor. He is not too keen on plain meat anymore, but loves meat when it is in sauces, soups, or casseroles. His favorite flavor seems to be tomato based stuff. So, I add tons of veggies to the sauce when I make spaghetti, and he eats it all up!
-His bottom molars should be through any day now. They have taken forever to come in, and I can feel them just under the gum. After these, only 8 more teeth to go :)
-He just had his 3rd "hair trim." I refuse to get it cut short because I like his wild, curly hair!!!
-Little R is not afraid to call us out if we forget to say the blessing. Twice now, when I have forgotten to bless our lunch, Little R has done the sign language for Jesus and then clasped his hands to pray. Smart little boy! It is so sweet that he wants to say the blessing!!
Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day, a few days after Little R turned 17 months:
Quite the stud
Happy Valentine's Day :)






He has grown so much since the last time I saw him. He's adorable!
ReplyDelete