Yesterday, I hit 22 weeks!!! The bump has grown a little bit, and this little baby is really moving around. I feel him/her moving alot when I wake up in the middle of the night, but he/she also moves all throughout the day. I can't tell if this baby moves more or less than Reives did. So far, the movement seems about the same. I go back to the doctor in about 2 weeks for my next check up.
I think it is finally starting to sink in that we are going to have another little baby around here in a few short months. One of my close friends here, Sarah, has a newborn, and being around Sarah and Claire (her baby) has gotten me really excited about this little one on the way. There is alot to be done between now and then....move Reives into his new room, get furniture for Reives' new room, pick out a double stroller, possibly get a new car, etc. etc. It seems overwhelming at times, but we know it will all come together! Here is the baby bump:

No comments:
Post a Comment