On Monday, I hit the halfway mark...20 weeks! Here is a picture of the bump....I promise it is growing (slowly) but growing!
I had a great 20 week check up. Going into the appointment, which included an ultrasound, I was nervous. This is the ultrasound where they generally detect any abnormalities/problems with the baby. The baby looked perfect! He/she is in the 44th percentile for size (which is a bit smaller than Reives always was). We are praising and thanking God for a healthy and growing little one!!!
I am feeling alot more movement these days, which is exciting! My small baby bump is slowly growing, and I am wearing only maternity clothes now. I am very thankful for a few friends who have graciously let me borrow some of their preggo clothes.
Trey and I could not make up our minds about finding out the gender of the baby. So, we had the sonographer write down the gender in an envelope. She actually put some ultrasound pictures in it. We may decide to look later on, but we aren't sure! But, we have made a pact that one of us will not look without the other!
Once I get the ultrasound pictures scanned, I'll post them on the blog! Baby G #2 was sucking on his/her arm and waving his/her hands all around. It was too cute :)

That's a smart idea. You look adorable!
ReplyDelete