Better late than never...
We had a very fun Halloween 2013. Reives got into the whole costume thing this year, which was really fun! I knew Brooks would wear a fish costume that Reives wore 2 Halloweens ago (even though I literally had to squeeze him into it), and so I really wanted to Reives to be a fisherman. Wouldn't that have been too cute? Well, Reives had an idea of his own, and he insisted on being Bob the Builder. So, Bob the Builder it was!
We went to fall festival at Wesley Gardens on the Sunday before Halloween, and the boys enjoyed wearing their costumes. So, they were extra excited when they got to wear them again on Halloween. We started off the evening by eating pizza at Gigi and G-Pa's house. They were kind enough to invite Grammie and Grandaddy over for pizza, as well as Aunt Laura and Jaymie, too. So, we all dined and then set out for some trick or treating.
The first house we went to was complete with scary music, gravestones, skeletons, and a woman who answered the door in a scary mask. I don't think that is exactly what the boys had in mind. But, after a few "more normal" houses, the boys were good to go. They enjoyed trick or treating, and they especially enjoyed getting all of the candy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment