Hello Blogging World.....
Well, I have finally decided to enter the world of blogging. Hopefully, I will be able to keep all of you friends and family updated on life with the Glendye's. Our baby boy, Reives, is 4 months old and growing. At his 4 month checkup he weighed in at 16 lbs 1 oz and measured in at 27 inches. Go figure....this 5'2" mama has a baby in the 97th length percentile! Anyways, he is rolling over from his tummy to his back, grabbing his sweet, little feet, smiling, laughing, and even eating a little bit of rice cereal. Oh yeah....he is somewhat consistently sleeping through the night! Here is a picture of our little guy at 4 months.....
Yahoo- welcome to blog world! I can't get over how big Reives is- so handsome! I got your message- sorry we were out & about all day. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious. I can't decide who he looks more like. He definitely has christina's face shape:) we look forward to meeting him.
ReplyDelete